AzureTide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Guidelines/Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrZesti
Admin
MrZesti

Guild Guidelines/Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Guidelines/Rules   Guild Guidelines/Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 pm

This is list will continue to grow and evolve as the guild does.

1. Have fun
-Seriously, this is the most important, its a game and that's what they are for... so have fun

2. Help your fellow guild members
-This guild is all about friends and fun (see rule 1). Enjoy the game together!

3. Any disputes within the guild, contact Me, Tseric, or any of the Marshals
-I have picked these people for their positions because I believe they can handle any issues that arise.

4. Any disputes outside of the guild, contact ONLY myself or Tseric
-This concerns our reputation as a guild and needs to be handled by the guild leaders no matter how small.

5. There will be a reasonable amount of time of allowable inactivity before being kicked from the faction
-This will be determined on a case by case basis. Please let me know if you plan on being inactive or any length of time and post it on the forums.

6. Don't ask to be an executor/marshal
-These positions will be determined by myself and Tseric.

7. Tseric and I can ban from the faction with or without reason.
-I really don't like kicking people from the faction, and neither does Tseric so this shouldn't happen unless there are issues.

8. Seriously... Have fun!
-If you can have a good time and talk a bit, we will accept you no matter what level you are and how slow/fast you level!

-Z
Back to top Go down
Tseric
Guild Member
Tseric

Guild Guidelines/Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Guidelines/Rules   Guild Guidelines/Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Nice dude. You're such a cool leader. xD
I'm glad I passed the position to you. lol! You're doing a great job. Razz bounce I love you
Back to top Go down

Guild Guidelines/Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureTide :: AzureTide :: General News-
Jump to: